29 Aug, 5, 12 Sept 10:30 and to 12 noon
Improve your running technique, reduce risk of injury, and enjoy your running.
Delivered by Gray Caws. Online Live classes Saturday mornings 10-11:30am.
All you need is access to a computer and some indoor space around you to practice balance and breathing. You'll get homework for outdoor practice and video analysis.
- ChiRunning and Oxygen Advantage protocols
- postural alignment, relaxation and balance exercises
- functional breathing practice
- smooth transition from walk to run
the importance of the upper body and arm swing
- optimal cadence (strides per minute)
- increased speed through relaxation
- mental focus and body awareness
You’ll learn how to develop your running skill and create a life-long programme for fitness, health and general well-being.
ChiRunning is suitable for any age, fitness level and runners of all abilities from complete beginners to seasoned marathoners and triathletes.